University of Deusto, Spain is offering scholarship under Erasmus Mundus Action 2 to Malaysians and other Asian nationals.
A) General requirements for Afghan, Bhutanese, Nepali, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Indian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Maldivian, Filipino, Thai, Chinese and North Korean students
The eligibility criteria for students are:
- Students must have one of the eligible nationalities
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses offered
- Undergraduate students must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution
- For TARGET GROUP 1: students need to be registered at one of the Higher Education Institution member of the partnership of the respective eligible countries.
- For TARGET GROUP 2: candidates need either to be registered in one of the eligible countries university (that is not a partner of the consortium) or to have obtained a diploma from one of the eligible countries Higher Education Institution (partner or not).
- For TARGET GROUP 3, students need to hold one of the eligible nationalities and be part of the vulnerable target groups.
- All applicants must provide the required documents. (link a required documents)
B) General requirements for Academic Staff Mobility – Asian Countries (Target Group1)
Academic staff undertaking a period of teaching, training or research in a partner university must:
- work in or be associated to one of the participating institutions;
- have the nationality of one of the eligible countries and
- be fully integrated into the Department or Faculty of the host institution(s).
This last criterion means that:
- the mobility assignments must be based on partnership agreements between the members of the partnership;
- the home and host universities and the individual teachers must agree on the programme of lectures to be delivered by the visiting teachers, on the research activities or type of training to be followed;
In the selection process, priority will be given to mobility assignments which will also:
- ensure that the visiting teacher’s contributions will be an integral part of a diploma programme of the host institution;
- will lead to the production of new teaching material;
- will be used to consolidate and extend links between departments and faculties and to prepare for future cooperation projects between the sending and host university;
- will help strengthen the international cooperation departments in the foreign universities;
- will lead to progresses in the application of ECTS or other systems for recognition of studies in the partner institution.
Go to EMASIAREGIONAL WEBSITE.